Welcome on Split Croatia Travel Guide! Thanks for deciding on my native city as your next destination. Congrats! Now what? Instead of going for the ‘guide books scheme’ trip why not try to enliven it and travel like a local?
We are all well-informed about traditional way of traveling. It’s just enough to visit the Lonely planet (or Google) and it seems you know everything about your destination.
But sometimes just arrived, following recommended ‘top’ places we realize, we let pass the ‘real’, actually fun places. Without a doubt, the best way to get to know the true character of a place is to travel like a local.
Split Croatia is a vibrant city that offers plenty of things to do and see. Whether you are visiting for a day or a week, you want to make the best of your time.
My Split Travel Guide proposes you insider´s tips to make your experience unforgettable. Check the essential things to know before traveling to Split!
Why you should add Split Croatia on your next bucket list?
- Favorable position in the center of Croatian Adriatic coast.
- Authentic old town with Diocletian emperor palace UNESCO World Heritage.
- A city where antiquity and urban life fully intersect.
- Dalmatia’s main transport hub to reach easily islands of Hvar, Vis, Solta and Brac.
- City to savor the country’s best culinary delights.
- Plenty of beaches from Bacvice city sandy beach to rocky and pebble ones.
- A bustling nightlife scene where you can party all night.
- Stunning city surroundings to enrich your holidays.
- Dozens holiday activities full of adrenaline.
- Split is the best option for budget travelers.